Rules of Play
Rules of Play:
Chase the Ace Draw
Chase the Ace of Hearts will run starting February 26, 2020 and run until the February 10, 2021. Tickets will be sold each week throughout the week and culminate over a 2 hour period (6:30-8:30 pm, Wednesday night) in Back Forty Brewery located at 54 Darlington St. W, Yorkton, Saskatchewan or by any Kinsmen Club of Yorkton or Kinette Club of Yorkton member, or at Back Forty Brewery during the week.
A ticket is drawn; the winning ticket holder (or a proxy) will choose a card from the face down deck, which will be identified and marked as the “Official Kinsmen Club of Yorkton & Kinette Club of Yorkton’s Chase the Ace” deck.
If that reveals the Ace of Hearts, they will win the building pot. If the Ace of Hearts is not cut, the cut card is removed from the deck and destroyed. The drawn ticket holder will receives 20% of thats weeks pot.
The winning ticket number will be announced in Back Forty Brewery three times in a 5 minute period. If the holder is not present, a card will be drawn by (Kin designated proxy) and the winner will be advised by telephone whether they won the jackpot or the 20% of the pot for the week. Info will also be posted on Kinsmen Club of Yorkton facebook and webpage.
The remaining cards are then secured until the next draw and the game starts over.
• So that prize is worth a maximum of $2,005,000.00 depending when the pot is drawn.
Tickets will be $10 each
• The draw location is Back Forty Brewery Yorkton, Saskatchewan. Tickets sold by any Kinsmen Club of Yorkton or Kinette Club of Yorkton member and culminates Wednesday from 6:30 – 8:30 pm with the draw being at 8:40.
• Tickets will be $10.00 each, a total of 400,000 tickets may be sold. If the Ace of Hearts remains on the final week, tickets will be drawn until a final winner is determined.
• Prize percentages being offered: 50% retained by the licensee, 30% awarded to the person holding the winning ticket that cuts the Ace of Hearts from the deck, 20% to weekly winner for consolation
• Type of cards being used – standard deck of cards. The winning card will be the Ace of Hearts.
• If the Ace of Hearts is drawn on the very first event, the winner gets a $5,000.00 plus 50% of that weeks sales, if not they will receive the 20% consolation from that week sales.
• Players do not have to be in attendance to win – proxy will pull card, winner will be contacted by phone. If licensees are not able to contact person within one year, unclaimed prizes will be held for one year and then donated to a charity approved by SLGA
• The winning number must be announced verbally and displayed visually;
• Staff and the person involved with the set-up, cutting the deck, selling tickets, or drawing of the tickets are not eligible to participate;
• Play out plan – If the Ace of Hearts is not drawn before February 10, 2021, if the regular night winner doesn't pull the Ace of hearts they will receive 20% of that weeks sales, another ticket will be drawn and this will continue until the Ace of Hearts is drawn, everyone one else will just have a chance at the Ace until its drawn and be awarded the jackpot.